At St Francis of Assisi, we offer a daily Breakfast Club (term time only), which is open to all children from Rec to Y6. Places are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
The club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by Mrs Brown and supported by other highly trained staff, whose purpose is to make sure the children have the very best start to their day.
Breakfast Club provides a variety of free and structured play with a broad range of activities suitable for all ages, designed to build social skills and confidence.
Breakfast Club offers a tasty breakfast – the most important meal of the day!
- Cereals – Cornflakes, Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Weetabix
- Drinks – water, juice and milk
- Breads – white and brown toast with choice of spreads
- Variety of Fruits
Breakfast Club Summary
Location: School hall, via school side entrance
Time: 8.00am – 8.50am
Cost: £5 per week -paid in advance – even if the child only needs to attend 1 day.
Payment can be made using the secure Teachers2Parents School Application
Why attend a breakfast club?
- Helps promote regular meal times and healthy eating
- Increase children’s intake of fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Promotes positive behaviour
- Builds social skills and confidence
- Improves attendance
- Decrease lateness
- Saves families time and money
If you are interested, please speak to Mrs Brown or contact school office.