Our church belongs to the Parish of St. Maximillian Kolbe. Our school has very strong links with St. Anthony’s school who is served by the same parish. We meet regularly and for various occasions, such as feast days, RE planning times, school council meetings, sport activities, etc. We work with one another, support each other and celebrate together.
- Termly, school plans and leads Sunday Mass – with our children reading, helping with offertory, choosing hymns and singing as choir.
- Parish bulletin is always displayed within the school entrance so families can keep up to date with the parish.
- Parishioners are invited to be prayer-sponsors for our First Communion children. The children make a card asking parishioners to pray for them. The children’s photos are displayed in church also.
- Easter/Christmas cards are made by our children and given to parishioners attending Sunday Mass.
- Annually, school prayer book is made and presented as a gift to parishioners.
- Regularly, fundraising activities are held and raised money is given to the church. Recently, school Easter music CD was sold at church and raised £120 for St. Gemma’s Hospice.
- School-home-parish coffee mornings are held within school, hosted by Y6, enjoyed by all.