At St Francis of Assisi, we offer daily Breakfast Club (term time only), which is open to all children from Y1 to Y6. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis and by invitation (where appropriate).
The club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by our learning mentor, Mrs Waddington. She is supported by a team of high quality trained staff whose purpose is to make sure the children have the very best start to their day.
Breakfast Club provides a variety of free and structured play with a broad range of activities suitable for all ages, designes to build social skills and confidence.
Breakfast Club offers a tasty breakfast – the most important meal of the day!
- Cereals – Cornflakes, Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Weetabix
- Drinks – water, juice and milk
- Breads – white and brown toast with choice of spreads
- Variety of Fruits
Breakfast Club Summary
Location: School hall, via school side entrance
Time: 8.15 – 8.50am
Cost: £2.50 per child, per week
(please note, this is a fixed price – children who do not attend every day will still be charged for a full week)
Why attend a breakfast club?
- Helps promote regular meal times and healthy eating
- Increase children’s intake of fibre, vitamins and minerals
- Promotes positive behaviour
- Builds social skills and confidence
- Improves attendance
- Decrease lateness
- Saves families time and money
If you are interested, please speak to Mrs Waddington.
Breakfast Club will be continuing in September 2019 and currently, we have some spare places available.